Senior Communication Officer , Senior Finance Officer , Senior Procurement officer , Junior Lease Finance and monitoring , Store Keeper
Oromia Capital Goods Finance Business Share Company (OCGFBSC) is a financial institution licensed by National Bank of Ethiopian (NBE). Accordingly, OCGFBSCO needs to recruit qualified, competent & energetic candidates on permanent basis at head office and branch office.
- Position: – Senior Communication Officer
- Job grade: XIV
- Qualification: MA./MSC or BSC/B.A in Literature, Linguistics or Journalism or equivalent combination of education and work experience or related.
- Experience: – 5/7 years relevant experience preferably in MFI, Good communication & Customer handling skills are needed.
- Required No: 1(one)
- Salary:- 13,300.00 and other Benefits.
- Position:- Senior Finance Officer
- Job grade:- X1V
- Qualification: – MA/MCOM/BA/BSC in Accounting, Banking and Insurance, Commerce
- Experience:- 4/6 years’ related work experience, skill in Peachtree and / or double entry accountings is mandatory
- Required No: – 1(one)
- Salary: – 13,300.00 and other Benefits.
- Position:- Senior Procurement officer
- Job grade:- XIV
- Qualification: – MAMA degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Management, Business Administration, Property Administration or related.
- Experience: – 4/6 years’ related work experience,
- Required No: -1(one)
- Salary: 13,300.00 and other Benefits.
- Position: – Junior Lease Finance and monitoring
- Job grade: VII Qualification: BA/ Diploma Management, Economics, Accounting Banking and Finance and other relevant field of study
- Experience: – 0 years for BA degree and 2 years for Diploma or Level IV
- Required No: 1(one)
- Salary: 4,200.00 and other Benefits.
- Position: -Store Keeper
- Job grade: VI Qualification: – Diploma (Level IV) in procurement property administration, management, supply mgt, purchasing, material management, salesmanship
- Experience: – A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience.
- Required No: – 2(two)
- Salary: 3,700.00 and other Benefits.
For all position:
Place of work: Head office -Finfinne
How to Apply
- All Work experience must be after graduation
- All education requirements for Diploma or level IV must with COC (competence Of competent) certification Schedule for examination and interview will be announced through personal contact and internal notice Board. Speaking, Writing &. Reading Afan Oromo is Mandatory Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non -returnable application, CV and copies of testimonials with original document before November 2, 2017 at Oromia Capital Goods Finance Business Share Company (OCGFBSC) Head office Kazanachis in front of Zemen Bank, Oda Tower 3th floor HRMD office.
- Tel:- 011-5-57-16-84 Finfinne